Mom, mommy, mama,referee, cook, house cleaner, woman, craft goddess, keeper of memories, dreamer, perfectionist, smarty pants, lady of perpetual mood swings.....

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top 5 Reason My Children Will Land me in a Mental Institution

1) Isaiah, I'm really glad you have learned to use the potty. But please, when you want to dump your little bucket "all by yourself" don't wave it up and down. It flings your pee everywhere. I when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere...even my foot.

2) Noah, stop debating me. I'm the boss, you are not.

3) Elizabeth, no more screeching-EVER!

4) To the boys-Will it kill you to be nice for 5 minutes? Stop taking toys, yelling at each other, or in general being little meanies.

5) If your sibling is playing with a toy and I ask you to clean up- Leave the one toy that s/he is happily playing with ALONE!

No comments: